Natural soy candle made in Australia. Comes in a metal tin. Burns approximately 16 hours.
- Black Raspberry & Vanilla: A combination of blackberries and raspberries with pretty white florals at its core and resounding notes of creamy vanilla and luscious musk.
- Cinnamon Vanilla: Luscious notes of vanilla beans, cinnamon, coconut and cassia.
- Coconut & Lime: The ultimate refresher. A tantalising fusion of fresh coconut, and lime and invigorating verbena soothed by luscious vanilla. An irresistible classic.
- Fig & Cassis: A vibrant blend of sweet, freshly cut fig pieces, with soothing cassis back notes. An exotic and intriguing mix which bathes you in mystery. Delight in its incense-like calming aura.
- Fresh Coffee: Dark, roasted coffee bean fragrance with a touch of chocolate. The closest scent to real coffee in a fragrance.
Japanese Honeysuckle: A sweet flowering vine with one of the most loved floral scents.
Lemongrass & Persian Lime: The unmistakable natural, fresh citrus scent of lemongrass is combined with zesty lime, lemon peel and a soft floral undertone.
Egyptian Musk: Simply the muskiest, sexiest, most beguiling musk blend you will ever smell.
Flower Bomb: Brace yourself for a floral explosion of jasmine, rose & orchid and sweet & fresh addition of bergamot, black tea & patchouli.
Lychee & Guava Sorbet: Sweet, vibrant and fresh, with lychee fruit and mixed berries balanced with a fruit burst of guava sorbet, lime peel and vanilla.
Mimosa & Mandarin: The top sparkles with crisp dew fruit, mandarin oranges, tangerines and sweet berries. The heart combines a medley of pineapple, mimosa blossoms, peaches, plums, fruity jasmine and soft lavender. The base is a beautiful lily and vanilla.
Sweet Pea & Jasmine: Sweet pea and white jasmine combine to create the ultimate in floral elegance. With the delicate additions of watermelon and cucumber, this uplifting fragrance is perfectly balanced.
Pick up orders
You will receive an email when your order is ready for pickup. Please indicate in the notes if you prefer Seaford or Cockatoo pickup.
If you need to pick up your order on a certain day because, for example, you are picking up a bonded, boarding or adopted bun, please email us at email@example.com to let us know. Otherwise we can't guarantee your order will be ready, as we hold stock in two separate locations.